More Wizard in Rhyme

The world of the Wizard in Rhyme.
bobwalt
PostsCOLON 2
JoinedCOLON Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:15 am
LocationCOLON santa Clara, California

Re: More Wizard in Rhyme

Postby bobwalt » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:23 am

It might be easier to just publish them as ebooks. I personally find ebook much easier to read. It is especially good for those of us who are getting older. It would be awesome to release the new ones along with all the older books as ebooks. Thanks!
dsyoji
PostsCOLON 6
JoinedCOLON Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:46 am

Postby dsyoji » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:32 am

I can not wait to read the last book in the series, I have every book and enjoy reading them over and over again, just so entertaining :D
wgthom
PostsCOLON 2
JoinedCOLON Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Postby wgthom » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:57 pm

This is one of my favorite series to read. I see that Mr. Stasheff sometimes posts here. Is there any way to request some signed bookplates to go with the books in my collection?
kf6eml
PostsCOLON 211
JoinedCOLON Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:34 am
LocationCOLON Waldron, IN

Postby kf6eml » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:40 am

You can request anything you want, and he'll probably see it sooner or later. The Good Doctor gets pretty busy with life and all its details, so no telling whether he'll agree to it.

I've found that authors tend to respond favorably to autograph requests when you mail them a copy of one of their(!) books with self-addressed postage paid return packaging.
(I actually embarrassed myself one time by handing someone else's book to an author at a signing - Thankfully, the two authors were friends, and actually got into an autograph flame war inside the front cover and first few pages. Sadly, the book was most likely stolen (I can't find it, anyway.))
cstasheff
PostsCOLON 114
JoinedCOLON Fri May 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Postby cstasheff » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:42 pm

I would be honored and delighted to autograph bookplates for you, wgthom -- and also for anyone else who wants to fill out their collections and inflate my ego. However, as Kf6eml reminds us, it works best if you send them to me (SASE (self-addressed and with stamp already on - they're much more likely to come back quickly that way). In the meantime, I'm delighted you enjoyed them. I'll try to keep writing if you keep reading.
wgthom
PostsCOLON 2
JoinedCOLON Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Postby wgthom » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:37 am

Thank you very much! I will send with SASE for sure, I just need an address to send to!!
oloryn
PostsCOLON 1
JoinedCOLON Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:40 am

Postby oloryn » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:51 am

As a long-time reader of the Wizard In Rhyme series (I have the whole current series, and most are approaching the point where I need to get new copies because they're worn out and in some cases are falling apart), I'm encouraged that there might be more in the series (the one thing that discouraged me after reading "The Feline Wizard" was that there seemed be no more forthcoming in the series). I look forward to reading the next volume (or two, if it has to go into two volumes), with only the regret "Only one more?".
chiun
PostsCOLON 1
JoinedCOLON Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:08 am

Postby chiun » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:10 am

May God bless you.
RN7457
PostsCOLON 14
JoinedCOLON Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am

Postby RN7457 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:31 am

As long as you write, I'll read!

well, longer, because I reread often....
Thanks again for many hours of enjoyment and enlightenment. Your books gave me a political science education more clearly than my college course did.

Return to